The United Kingdom Competition Appeal Tribunal is a specialist judicial body with cross-disciplinary expertise in law, economics, business and accountancy whose function is to hear and decide cases involving competition or economic regulatory issues.
- 13 Jul 2016 - New Vacancy for a CaseworkerNew Vacancy for a Caseworker at the Competition Appeal Tribunal. Deadline for receipt of all applications is Friday 22 July 2016 at 5pm.
- 1 Oct 2015 - Guide to Proceedings 2015This new Guide to Proceedings applies to the conduct of proceedings before the Tribunal commenced on or after 1 October 2015 in accordance with the Competition Appeal Tribunal Rules 2015 which enter into force on that date.
- 1 Oct 2015 - Nomination of Judges of the High Court of England and Wales to act as Chairmen of the Competition Appeal TribunalThe President of the Competition Appeal Tribunal is pleased to announce that the following judges of the High Court of England and Wales have been nominated by the Lord Chief Justice to sit as Chairmen of the Competition Appeal Tribunal:
- 8 Sep 2015 - The Competition Appeal Tribunal Rules 2015The Government has published the Competition Appeal Tribunal Rules 2015 which will come into force on 1 October 2015 and govern the procedure in proceedings commenced in the Tribunal on or after that date.
- View all announcements
- 26 Jul 2016 | 11.30am - Case management conference 1262/5/7/16 (T) Agents' Mutual Ltd v Gascoigne Halman Ltd (t/a Gascoigne Halman); Agents' Mutual Ltd v Moginie James Ltd
- 19 Sep 2016 | 10.30am - Case management conference 1250/5/7/16 Breasley Pillows Limited and Others v Vita Cellular Foams (UK) Limited and Others
- 29 Sep 2016 | 10.30am - Case management conference 1259/3/3/16 Talktalk Telecom Group PLC v Office of Communications (BCMR)1260/3/3/16 British Telecommunications v Office of Communications (BCMR)1261/3/3/16 Cityfibre v Office of Communications (BCMR)
- 3 Oct 2016 (Time estimate of 10 days) | 10.30am - Hearing
- View all diary events
- 22 Jul 2016 - Order of the President (Defence deadline extension)1261/3/3/16 Cityfibre v Office of Communications (BCMR)PDF 32KB
- 21 Jul 2016 - Order of the Chairman (Directions)PDF 188KB
- 15 Jul 2016 - Order of the President (Directions for hearing of CPO Application) 1257/7/7/16 Dorothy Gibson v Pride Mobility Products LimitedPDF 77KB
- 15 Jul 2016 - Transcript (Directions hearing) 1257/7/7/16 Dorothy Gibson v Pride Mobility Products LimitedPDF 97KB
- 14 Jul 2016 - Judgment1241/5/7/15 (T) Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd v MasterCard Incorporated and OthersPDF 2.1MB
- 7 Jul 2016 - Summary of appeal1259/3/3/16 Talktalk Telecom Group PLC v Office of Communications (BCMR)PDF 63KB
- View document archive