Telefónica O2 UK Limited v Office of Communications (900 MHz Band)
1154/3/3/10 Registered: 26/5/2010
Summary of appeal published on 26 May 2010. By an Order dated 26 May 2010, the time for making a request for permission to intervene was abridged until 7 June 2010.
A case management conference before the President (sitting alone) took place on 11 June 2010, when T-Mobile UK Limited and Orange Personal communications Services Limited, Hutchison 3G UK Limited and Vodafone Limited were granted permission to intervene. The main hearing took place on 27 and 28 July 2010. The Tribunal’s judgments were handed down on 7 October 2010. On 19 October 2010, the Tribunal made an Order granting Telefónica O2 UK Limited permission to appeal.
On 9 February 2011, the Court of Appeal made an order dismissing the appeal with no order as to costs.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 11 Jun 2010 | 10.30am - Case management conference
- 27 Jul 2010 (time estimate of 2 days) | 10.30am - Hearing
- 7 Oct 2010 | 9.45am - Handing down
- Order of the Court of Appeal
PDF 9/2/2011 91KB
- Order (Final order and costs)
PDF 1/11/2010 29KB
- Order (Permission to appeal)
PDF 19/10/2010 25KB
PDF 7/10/2010 227KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing (Day 2)
PDF 28/7/2010 311KB
- Transcript of hearing (Day 1)
PDF 27/7/2010 341KB
- Order of the President
PDF 11/6/2010 27KB
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 11/6/2010 94KB
- Order of the Tribunal (abridging time for requests for permission to intervene)
PDF 26/5/2010 15KB
- Summary of appeal
PDF 26/5/2010 29KB