Ryanair Holdings PLC v Competition Commission
1196/4/8/12 Registered: 13/7/2012
Summary of application published on 16 July 2012. A hearing took place on 16 July 2012. The main hearing took place on Friday, 27 July 2012. The Tribunal’s Judgment was handed down, and an order disposing of the application made, on 8 August 2012. On 20 August 2012, the Tribunal made an order refusing the Applicant permission to appeal the Tribunal’s Judgment of 8 August 2012. On 8 November 2012, the Chairman made an order granting the Respondent’s application for its costs but refusing the Intervener’s application for its costs.
On 13 December 2012 the Court of Appeal handed down its judgment dismissing the appeal by the Applicant against the Tribunal’s Judgment of 8 August 2012.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 27 Jul 2012 | 10am - Hearing
- 8 Aug 2012 | 2pm - Handing down
- Order of the Court of Appeal
PDF 13/12/2012 61KB
- Judgment of the Court of Appeal
PDF 13/12/2012 254KB
- Order of the Chairman (Costs)
PDF 8/11/2012 179KBSummary
- Order of the Court of Appeal (Permission to Appeal)
PDF 4/10/2012 53KB
- Reasoned Order (Permission to appeal)
PDF 20/8/2012 127KBSummary
- Order of the Chairman (Judgment)
PDF 8/8/2012 28KB
PDF 8/8/2012 337KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing (Main hearing)
PDF 27/7/2012 323KB
- Order of the Chairman (Timetable)
PDF 16/7/2012 42KB
- Order of the Chairman (Abridging time for permission to intervene)
PDF 16/7/2012 32KB
- Transcript of hearing (Case management conference)
PDF 16/7/2012 78KB
- Summary of application
PDF 16/7/2012 157KB