Global Radio Holdings Limited v Competition Commission
1214/4/8/13 Registered: 14/6/2013
Summary of application for review published on 18 June 2013. A case management conference took place on 3 July 2013, at which the Chairman gave directions regarding the future conduct of the application. A hearing took place on 3 October 2013. On 15 November 2013 the Tribunal handed down its judgment dismissing the application. On 9 December 2013 the Tribunal made an order disposing of the Competition Commission’s application for its costs of defending the application.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 3 July 2013 | 2pm - Case management conference
- 3 Oct 2013 | 10.30am (time estimate of 2 days) - Hearing
- 15 Nov 2013 | 1.50pm - Handing down
- Order of the Chairman (Costs)
PDF 9/12/2013 93KB
PDF 15/11/2013 207KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing
PDF 3/10/2013 419KB
- Order of the Chairman (Case management directions)
PDF 3/7/2013 85KB
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 3/7/2013 64KB
- Order of the President (Abridging time for permission to intervene)
PDF 18/6/2013 17KB
- Summary of application
PDF 18/6/2013 57KB