Skyscanner Limited v Competition and Markets Authority
1226/2/12/14 Registered: 31/3/2014
Summary of appeal published on 2 April 2014. A case management conference took place on 1 May 2014 at which the Chairman made various directions concerning the future conduct of the appeal.
On 19 May 2014, the Tribunal made a reasoned order in connection with the scope of an intervention in these proceedings.
By orders dated 20 June and 17 July 2014, the Chairman varied the case management directions in these proceedings.
On 28 July 2014, the Tribunal handed down a Ruling in relation to a disclosure application.
The main hearing took place on 28 and 29 July 2014. Judgment was handed down on 26 September 2014.
The Tribunal’s Ruling on costs was handed down on 26 November 2014.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 1 May 2014 | 10.30am - Case management conference
- 28 Jul 2014 | 10.30am (time estimate of 2 days) - Hearing
- 26 Sep 2014 | 2pm - Handing down
- 26 Nov 2014 | 10am - Handing down
- Ruling (Costs)
PDF 26/11/2014 133KBSummary
PDF 26/9/2014 615KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing (Day 2)
PDF 29/7/2014 445KB
- Transcript of hearing (Day 1)
PDF 28/7/2014 1.2MB
- Ruling (Disclosure)
PDF 28/7/2014 152KBSummary
- Order of the Chairman (Further varying case management directions)
PDF 16/7/2014 47KB
- Order of the Chairman (Varying case management directions)
PDF 20/6/2014 103KB
- Reasoned Order (Scope of Intervention)
PDF 19/5/2014 58KB
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 1/5/2014 74KB
- Order of the Chairman (Case management directions)
PDF 1/5/2014 43KB
- Summary of appeal
PDF 2/4/2014 51KB