A.C. Nielsen Company Limited v Competition and Markets Authority
1227/4/12/14 Registered: 17/4/2014
Summary of application for review published on 24 April 2014. By an Order dated 24 April 2014, the President abridged time for interventions. On 14 May 2014, the Chairman made an Order granting permission to Information Resources, Inc. to intervene. On 15 May 2014, the Chairman made a Confidentiality Ring Order.
A case management conference took place on Friday 16 May 2014 and case management directions were made by Order of the Chairman on the same day.
On 2 June 2014, the Chairman made an order: (i) granting the Applicant permission to amend the notice of application; and (ii) fixing (and varying existing) case management directions.
On 4 July 2014, the Tribunal made an Order quashing the OFT’s decision and referring the matter back to the Respondent.
On 30 July 2014, the Tribunal handed down a Ruling in relation to costs and the use of disclosed documents.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 16 May 2014 | 2pm - Case management conference
- 30 Jul 2014 | not before 10am (Administrative Court, Royal Courts of Justice, Court 19) - Handing down of ruling on costs and use of documents
- Ruling (Costs and use of disclosed documents)
PDF 30/7/2014 97KBSummary
- Reasoned Order (Quashing decision)
PDF 4/7/2014 120KBSummary
- Order of the Chairman (Permission to amend notice of application and directions)
PDF 2/6/2014 105KB
- Order of the Chairman (Extending confidentiality ring)
PDF 23/5/2014 33KB
- Order of the Chairman (Case management directions)
PDF 16/5/2014 41KB
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 16/5/2014 41KB
- Order of the Chairman (Establishing a confidentiality ring)
PDF 15/5/2014 59KB
- Order of the Chairman (Granting permission to intervene)
PDF 14/5/2014 30KB
- Order of the President (Abridging time for interventions)
PDF 24/4/2014 82KB
- Summary of application
PDF 24/4/2014 123KB