Intercontinental Exchange, Inc v Competition and Markets Authority
1272/4/12/16 Registered: 17/11/2016
Summary of application published on 21 November 2016. By an Order of the President dated 21 November 2016, the time for filing of requests for permission to intervene was abridged until 5pm on 30 November 2016.
A case management conference (“CMC”) took place on 30 November 2016. At the CMC the Chairman ordered that cases 1271 and 1272 be heard together. .
The Chairman made an order establishing a confidentiality ring on 5 December 2016.
The main hearing took place on 23 and 24 January 2017. Judgment was handed down on 6 March 2017. On 24 March 2017, the Tribunal gave a Ruling on (i) an application by the Applicant for permission to appeal the Tribunal’s Judgment of 6 March 2017; and (ii) costs.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 30 Nov 2016 | 2.30pm - Case management conference
- 23 Jan 2017 (time estimate of 2 days; with 27 January 2017 in reserve) | 10.30am - Hearing
- Order of the Chairman (Disposal of application)
PDF 24/3/2017 47KB
- Ruling (Permission to appeal and costs)
PDF 24/3/2017 185KBSummary
PDF 6/3/2017 1.2MBSummary
- Transcript of hearing (Day 2)
PDF 24/1/2017 413KB
- Transcript of hearing (Day 1)
PDF 23/1/2017 451KB
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 30/11/2016 80KB
- Order of the Chairman (Establishing a confidentiality ring)
PDF 5/12/2016 31KB
- Order of the Chairman (Case management directions)
PDF 30/11/2016 44KB
- Order of the President (Abridging time for interventions)
PDF 21/11/2016 34KB
- Summary of application
PDF 21/11/2016 82KB