BMI Healthcare Limited v Competition and Markets Authority (No. 1)
1218/6/8/13 Registered: 17/9/2013
Summary of application for review published on 18 September 2013.
A hearing took place on 20 September 2013 at which the Chairman gave directions regarding the future conduct of the application and directed that the requests for permission to intervene filed by HCA International Limited (“HCA”) and Spire Healthcare Group (“Spire”) be treated as notices of application for review.
By an order of the Chairman, dated 24 September 2013, The London Clinic was granted permission to intervene in the applications for review brought by HCA and Spire.
A hearing took place on 30 September 2013. Judgment was handed down on 2 October 2013. By an order dated 14 November 2013, the Chairman allowed the application for review and laid down a timetable for any costs submissions. A ruling on costs was handed down on 16 January 2014.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 20 Sep 2013 | 2pm - Hearing
- 30 Sep 2013 | 10.30am - Hearing
- 2 Oct 2013 | 3pm - Handing down (Judgment)
- 16 Jan 2014 | 2pm - Handing down (Costs)
- Ruling (Costs)
PDF 16/1/2014 160KBSummary
- Order of the Chairman ((1) Disposal of application and (2) costs timetable)
PDF 14/11/2013 40KB
PDF 2/10/2013 409KBSummary
- Transcript of Hearing
PDF 30/9/2013 333KB
- Order of the Chairman (Permission to intervene)
PDF 24/9/2013 34KB
- Order of the Chairman (Case management directions)
PDF 20/9/2013 29KB
- Transcript of hearing
PDF 20/9/2013 106KB
- Order of the Chairman (Abridging time for permission to intervene)
PDF 18/9/2013 32KB
- Summary of application
PDF 18/9/2013 46KB