Hanson Quarry Products Europe Limited v Competition Commission
1223/6/8/13 Registered: 28/10/2013
Summary of application for review published on 31 October 2013. By an Order dated 31 October 2013, the President directed that the time for applying for permission to intervene be abridged until 4pm on 13 November 2013.
A case management conference took place on 15 November 2013. By an Order dated 18 November 2013, the Chairman directed that the application be stayed pending the publication of the Respondent’s final report in the Aggregates market investigation.
The Respondent’s final report in the Aggregates market investigation was published on 14 January 2014.
On 4 March 2014, the Applicant applied for permission to withdraw its notice of application for review. By an Order made on the same date, the Chairman granted permission to withdraw the application for review and made directions as to costs.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 15 Nov 2013 | 2pm - Case management conference
- Order of the Chairman (Withdrawal of application and costs)
PDF 4/3/2014 36KB
- Ruling (Stay and expedition)
PDF 22/11/2013 81KBSummary
- Transcript of case management conference
PDF 15/11/2013 151KB
- Order of the Chairman (Staying the application)
PDF 18/11/2013 114KB
- Order of the President (Abridging time for permission to intervene)
PDF 31/10/2013 34KB
- Summary of application
PDF 31/10/2013 42KB