Stagecoach Group Plc v Competition Commission
1145/4/8/09 Registered: 8/12/2009
Summary of application published on 11 December 2009. The Competition Commission made an application on 14 December 2009 asking the Tribunal to reject, in whole or in part, the Notice of Application filed by Stagecoach Group plc. On 22 January 2010, the Tribunal made a ruling dismissing the Commission’s application. The main hearing took place on 9 and 10 March 2010. The Tribunal’s judgment was handed down on 21 May 2010.
On 15 July 2010 the Chairman made an Order disposing of the application save as to costs. On 3 August 2010 the Tribunal handed down its ruling on costs in these proceedings.
This case has now been archived.
Diary events for this case:
- There are currently no forthcoming diary events for this case.
- 22 Jan 2010 | 10.30am - Handing down (Ruling on application to reject notice of application)
- 9 Mar 2010 | 10.30am - Hearing
- 21 May 2010 | 2pm - Judgment
- Ruling (Costs)
PDF 3/8/2010 50KBSummary
- Order of the Chairman
PDF 15/7/2010 32KB
- Judgment (Non-confidential version)
PDF 21/5/2010 170KBSummary
- Transcript of hearing (Day 2)
PDF 10/3/2010 246KB
- Transcript of hearing (Day 1)
PDF 9/3/2010 265KB
- Order of the Tribunal (Confidentiality ring)
PDF 26/2/2010 25KB
- Order of the Tribunal (Procedural timetable)
PDF 22/1/2010 19KB
- Ruling (Application to reject the notice of application)
PDF 22/1/2010 77KBSummary
- Summary of application
PDF 11/12/2009 41KB