Napp Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited and Subsidiaries v Director General of Fair Trading
1001/1/1/01 Registered: 30/5/2001
Final hearing took place in the week of 24 September 2001. Judgment was given on 15 January 2002 - subsequently the Tribunal gave another judgment on interest and costs.
A request for permission to appeal was lodged by Napp Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited against the Tribunal's judgment dated 15 January 2002. Permission was refused by written judgment dated 26 March 2002.
Napp made a further request to the Court of Appeal for permission to appeal. That request was refused by the Court of Appeal on 08 May 2002.
This case has now been archived.
- Judgment of the Court of Appeal (permission to appeal)
PDF 8/5/2002 2.6MB
- Judgment (Reasons for refusing permission to appeal)
PDF 26/3/2002 191KBSummary
- Judgment (Interest and costs)
PDF 6/2/2002 42KBSummary
PDF 15/1/2002 646KBSummary
- Judgment (Application to disallow parts of the defence)
PDF 8/8/2001 137KBSummary
- Judgment (Application to extend time for service of defence)
PDF 10/7/2001 21KBSummary
- Notice of application
PDF 30/5/2001 98KB